Saturday, March 21, 2009

exhausted but very happy

We have been having such a great time. I have met so many fantastic champions and families. It is amazing how many firefighters I have met. We have had great breakfasts and dinners provided for us. At one breakfast the Disney characters were there. Jayson and I had our pictures taken with each of them. I have met Miss America, John Schneider, Mark Wills, Julianne Hough, Steve Young, and Mary Lou Retton (She is really tiny). I had my picture taken with many of them. Miss America knows me by name and says hi Zack everytime she sees me. This trip has been such an amazing experience for all of us. We have made friends we will have for a long time. A great big giant "Thank You" for everyone that made all of this possible. We are very greatfu and feel very blessed to have been chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment